We are now accepting school bookings for tours of Kallonen Maple Farm from the week of Monday, March 6, 2017 - Friday March 10, 2017!
The hour long tour will include:
- story circle where your students will hear all about a grandson and a grandpa during syrup season;
- maple taffy sampling right after it's cooled on snow;
- dramatic play where your students get to be a maple syrup farmer;
- tour down the lane to see the sugarbush where we will explain the history and process of collecting sap from the trees;
- a look at the difference between the old-fashioned bucket method and the newer sap lines;
- a tour through the sugar shack to see how we turn the sap into syrup;
- a taste of syrup fresh from the evaporator; and
- a 40ml bottle of syrup(a $3.00 value) to take home.
Bookings are first come first serve. Email us at [email protected] to book your timeslot.
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.